Saturday, July 11, 2020

Traveler's Notebook & Mixed media albums update

I know you have seen these pages before but I decided
something was needed on that white page
other than that saying......
I printed a few of these chimney rock photos
because we happened to pass the rock a bazillion times.
Did we actually get to the rock?
Nope.
It closes at 4 p.m. who does that in the summer?
Anyway, everytime we went by it I snapped a photo.
And I had to journal about because 
it's a story to tell.
And yes I actually did the Fort Knox in
my travelers notebook, but I printed these first
and decided I needed bigger.
So instead of tossing them, I added them to
 my mixed media 
journal.
The pages in this album were done way ahead 
of time so now I'm matching pictures to pages.
It's kinda fun.
Another photo I printed and didn't know what to do with.
So I fussy cut the birds and feeder and
raised it on the page.
It's a journal so it doesn't have to be just so.
I invested in some Tim Holtz rabbits.
Aren't they a hoot?
Of course I added them to this page
 and
decided that it should be an Easter page.
Got the neices and the grands.
This photo came out purple because my printer
needed ink.
I had been getting the danger ink low sign for
awhile and heaven forbid I don't squeeze a few more out.
I printed a lot of this photo mostly because
it actually came out good (when it's not purple)
however, I printed it in different sizes so
you'll be seeing more of this one
Used Tim Holtz stamps and sissix trees.

This album is coming to an end - it's sooooo fat 
and bulky - I don't get a lot of pages in an album so
I'm looking at changing up the size 
because I have a ton of 5x7 photo paper that
needs to be used (I ran out of 4x6).
So.....whatcha think?

2 comments:

Holli said...

i absolutelt love traveling around the sates with you ( virtually) these photos and stories are great can't wait to see whats next...

Connie Mercer said...

I think you are going to love revisiting these notebooks someday!!! Great job!!