Monday, July 27, 2020

A few of my other favorite Yellowstone pictures.

We had a wonderful time and we were in the park every day.
Five days in the park.
And it felt like it wasn't enough.
 The scenery, the landscapes, the animals were breathtaking.
 Every time a corner is turned there was something exciting.
 And it never got old.
Even when you saw the buffalo and elk.
ALOT.

 The hot springs and the falls never fail to stun.
We've been to Yellowstone three times
and it just gets better and better.
 We managed to check off every animal on our list
except for moose.
(the bear is on FB - the photo is like bad)
 I decided to try my hand at video and that was fun 
except the sun was in my eyes (oh yea I'm going with that excuse LOL)
it was hard to see the viewfinder so I kept bopping around.
My bad.
 And out of the blue a coyote came into the light.
Roadkill was a good incentive and it was like the call of 
wild to watch.
 We had a lovely time and Rock Top RV is a great place to
stay in Gardiner Montana except for the fire.
It was an awful thing for that small town.
(some photos on FB)
I highly recommend Yellowstone on your Bucket List.
Several times in fact LOL.
It's.just.breathtaking.
💝

No comments: