Monday, August 3, 2020

Pokegama - my first page in new TN

Well one is the inside cover page using a quote and bird
and my new sissix die.
Love the bubbles.
These photo are a compilation of my walks when
we camped in the Pokegama campground.
I enjoyed the walks a lot - mostly 3 miles or more
which I sooooo needed to do.
If you haven't read my FB post - I actually walked deeper
into the forest and there were trails.
The trails were basically roads that wound about BUT
there are all kinds of road - I figured to stay on the outer loop 
which shouldn't be too hard.
Famous last word.
I got a tad turned around trying to figure which road to take.
I decided on a road and when I looked down
there was a deer looking at me looking at her.
I tried sneaking closer to get a photo but she was quite shy.
When I got to the place where the deer was I happened to look
up on a tree and there was a sign that said Tioga Spur.
It jogged my memory from the map I read.
Took that road and actually knew where I was when of course
there's another "fork in the road."
I happened to look left and low and behold another deer
(or maybe the same one because she wanted me out of there LOL)
looking at me looking at her and again
trying to get that photo.
Well the photo didn't turn out too bad, and she
happened to be on the road I needed to get home.
How cool is that.

1 comment:

Holli said...

love the nature pics and that beautiful deer! it was like she was saying "hey take my pic"