Sunday, February 14, 2021

Valentine Tags

For the grands.
I used some watercolor paper because I knew I was going
too use inks to making and I wanted the
background to have texture, so whipping out a cool embossing die
I didn't know I had sent 10 tags on through.

Using a few distress inks using the smack and dab technique
that Tim Holtz teaches and uses.
It was a lot of fun actually, and normally I don't
heat dry the layers, but I did this time.
The background looks great.
 
Oh I added the pockets on the back to hold the $1
I took in - quite the big spender.
That was a total stash bust, but I love those envelopes
and have no clue where I got them or the brand.

Some punched and die cut hearts.
M's dinosaur stamp.

 

2 comments:

April Says... said...

Oooooo I love love these and am sad I didn’t get one in the mail too lol! ��

Holli said...

love love love and the little envelopes are from Joan's in there $1 bin...