Thursday, February 4, 2021

Love to color - TH crayons

I have loved to color ever since I was a kidlet.
NObody touched my crayons!!!
I did share, 
I had to supervise.
Just like NObody touches my scrappy tools.
LOL!
So my pal Holli and I get together every so often
and we bring stuff that one has but the other doesn't and we
stamp, die cut, bounce ideas around and create to our heart's content.

There is something soothing, just sitting, choosing colors,
smooshing things around, just "crayoning".

These stamped/colored images can be used on tags,
cards, fussy cut, it's endless.....
I stamped these images to use someday - and had a blast
one night and just sat and colored.
Tim Holtz crayons are fun to use. 
One just smooshes them out, adds water and WA-LA
sort of like watercolor paints 
with an attitude.
How fun is this little guy and I made a few to have on hand.
I do love "watercolor' coloring because there are
no rules and messy is king.

This mutt just cracks me up and it's TH stamp set.
It's fun to make vinettes on tags with them
or add to your pages.

Love the birds - and had fun just swirling paint around...
Love the colors I have and there are so much more.
However, I need to figure out which packs I have.
However, wouldn't it be really awful if I have more
than one of the same color.
LOL!

The dog and all doggie things are TH stamps
and this one cracks me up all the time/.
Actually all the crazy animal stamps crack me up.
He has a way with fun and funky.

These coffee stamps you've seen before and will see
again because it's sooo neat and every time
I color it it turns out different.
As you can see I'm not the greatest stamper in the world
but even with that it was fun to try
and bring out the images.
Once I layer it with other fun stuff the ugly 
stamping sort of fades to the back.

 

1 comment:

Holli said...

i love what you do to the stamps with all the different colors and then what makes come out of them i will be lurking...