Thursday, February 4, 2021

Had a play with Nuvo shimmer powders and distress inks

Heard a lot about the Nuvo shimmer powders and
I broke down and bought 2 - blue blitz and golden sparkler
and I loved how it turned it.
I felt it needs another color so I popped in some
distress ink - fired brick.
Just a touch.
It was so much fun to use the powders I went back
to my LSS and bought all she had.
I found out later I did miss a color so I need another
trip back LOL.
I also broke out the distress inks
and didn't write down the colors but
it was a fun play spraying,
using the packaging technique
and just splattering ink about.
Love how they turned out and these will
be used for tags, die cuts and stamping.
I also bought Oliver and love how he
pops off the blues, greens and purples.
You'll be seeing more of him.
Oliver wasn't so bad to put together.
Lots of moving parts and layers are the fun of it.
Also can drive one batty too.
LOL.
Love how he pops off the background.

 

2 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

I've been working with Brushos and Infusions. Very fun. Check out Topflight stamps. Link on my blog side bar. :)

Holli said...

these colors are amazing and Oliver (swoon) gonna play with him this weekend