Monday, February 22, 2021

St. Patrick's day is coming up

Corned beef and cabbage.
YUM!
And adorable leprechauns too.
GOT THIS FROM THE INTERNET!
How adorable is he and HOW COME I CAN'T
COME UP WITH CUTE STUFF LIKE THIS ON MY OWN.
Seriously.
So that little sticker sheet was used to put
stickers on the inside with the sentiment,
No photo of that,.
And no I didn't use the piles. 
Shapes are amazing actually and I find I can make stuff
with shapes as opposed to lifelike.
So to make the shamrock - actually clover on the hat.
Hearts.
I used QK cookie cutters and rectangles
were whacked on the cutter.
I also in looking at this photo it needed a background
which is why if you look above I went
a little nuts with a shamrock stamp.
Used Peeled Paint and a really old hero arts stamp.

 

2 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

So cute!!!

Holli said...

these are the best! I love it!