Friday, April 16, 2021

Traveler's Notebook - Adding tags and cards




I have been making tags like a maniac and
found I LOVE making tags.
Seriously, love building a "scene". 
Then, what to do with them is the $64 question of the day
,so I have been doing filler pages,
 because why not.
It's my book.
Also, I have been totally slacking in the picture taking
department.

I created a "page" on the backside of the card because
who really needs to read it's from Hallmark.
I went into great depth about being 67.
Not.
We have also been going to a local grove
where they make the best homemae
creamsycles or dreamsycles.
Sooooo good.
It's a great special treat.


We did take a ride through Babcock - Webb a great
wildlife management area that can
always toss out a critter or two.
They were quite friendly on this ride.
There is a blog post all about it here.

I made that window at my pal Holli's on one 
of our playdates.
And love those birds.
Swoon.
Again, we were at the fishery with my
favorite sister-in-law and her hubby.
The food and ambiance was excellent as always.

Sissix die cuts.
Dina Whakely stamps
Tim Holtz
Quickutz dies,
Stencils
Studio Calico








 

1 comment:

Holli said...

loving your notebook can't wait to see in person!