Thursday, April 22, 2021

Traveler's Notebook - Tags and Pages

Love the filler card - that is a stamp
on vellum using TH crayons.
I love coloring.
The next page Brooke and I met up at the s/b
shop before I left and bonus- sale!
The cup and spill the beans is a new stamp
I bought that I have been eyeing forEVER.
It's all about coffee.
You'll be seeing it a lot.

An eagle landed in our lake.
Like out our backyard.
It was soooo cool.
And you can't have an eagle page w/o flag,
red white and blue and star stencil background.

Holli and I had one last play date before I left,
and behind us is a sneak peek of PART of her stamp collection.
It's so much fun playing.
The coffee pot stamp belongs to Holli and before
I hit the road I stamp a few of them to
have on hand because 
A. they're so much fun to color
B. love it
C. see above 
LOL.
It's actually the journaling for the next page
which as you know if you've been following my blog 
(which I hope you do)
is the challenge page from my pal Brooke.
You can read about it here.
I love the page and it was so much fun to do.


Dear Lizzy
Tim Holtz
Quikutz
Hero Arts
Stencil

This album is getting kind of thick so I need to
be pondering on creating another one.



 

1 comment:

Holli said...

love our play dates hurry up and get back home I miss you!