Thursday, April 15, 2021

Traveler's Notebook - a couple of entries

I have been working in my TN making some fun pages,
I have been slacking in getting them on the blog.
However, I have some right here.
Our favorite eatery is the Fishery - if you live
in Florida near Bradenton (it's in Cortez) you really need
to go. 
Best seafood with a view ever.
Hanging out with our gang at the Boca Lupo
best pizza in town.
We had a great time and it was good seeing
all them at once we settled in.

Hubby and I dined at Carrabba's another favorite
and of course, no photo, but I did get
in the habit of picking up business cards, menus and
keeping those envelops they put the cutlery in.
Fun stuff for scrapbooks.
So it was during this time, my macpro of 8 years was
getting quite cranky so I was fortunate
enough to be able to replace it.

Tucked my journaling in a pocket behind that PL card.
I love doing that.
Of course Apple decals. 
Gotta do something with them.

And wa-la my lovely new computer.
It's amazing, however, none of the slots are the same.
Surprise!


I use a lot of die cuts - sissix and quikutz.
The apples are from Illustraited Faith,
Tim Holtz of course.
Studio Calico.

 

No comments: