Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Traveler's Notebook - More tags and envelopes

As you know by now, I love tags and cards,
but I also love envelops.
I have some neat ones, big enough for a photo
or filler stuff.
The first tag came from Treasured Memories S/B store
and they had a "shop hop". 
Sadly, they were the only shop and that just
had to be in my TN.

The yellow envelope has the journaling for the
shop hop as I was able to meet up
with my pals Holli and Brooke and had the
best time spending each other's money.

I drew that flower freehand.
Yes, I know...but it is a big deal for me because
I never thought I could draw and as long
as it doesn't have to be perfect,
I'm golden.
On the other page, we dined out at our favorite
steakhouse in town. 
Prime.
We always have a great time with our
friends Wayne and Dara 
(and don't they always take a great photo-
which is very annoying to us that don't)

And the rodeo.
So.much.fun.
And Lee Greenwood showed up out of the blue
and sang God Bless the USA.
This is our second year and it was a lot of fun.
Those riders are such athletes.
I kept the ticket and basically used it as a title
with some road signs.

I remembered to take pictures again and I
snapped this enthusiastic look of our friends 
having pizza with us.
Dispite the look we did actually have a great time.
How about that "guest check" is that
a hoot or what.
No clue where it came from.
Sigh.
Actually, the photo is on a tag - not a page
because it really did need a page.


Tim Holtz
No idea on the road signs. 
(I even got up to look)







 

No comments: