Saturday, April 24, 2021

My new 6x8 Chipboard album

I decided that after doing Traveler's Notebooks
in a homemade chipboard album 
using rings I wanted to do something a bit different.
I LOVE them don't get me wrong but I have concerns.
There are no page protectors and because
it's on rings I was also concerned about storage.
Tossing them in a box and hoping for the best without proection
SOOOOO
hunting around there are 6x8 albums
(I know where have I been)
with page protectors.
So I found an album and it's chipboard which means
DECORATING.
So technically this is still a Traveler's Notebook.
So I gessoed the album which kind of gave me choices,
inks, oxides and alcohol, oh my.
In addition to paint. 
Therefore, I found a tag I liked that had these colors
on it and I really really really liked it.
Of course it's not EXACTLY the same but I 
love how it came out all the same.
Inside.

I used Rustic Wilderness-ink and Blue Lagoon and 
Pickled Raspberry Oxides.

Then I dithered about the rest of it and decided on
these awesome stamps that I used before
on an album.
Why yes, yes I'm a copy cat. LOL.

I used this stencil on the inside of the book along with some stamps.
Love how it turned out.
And the rest of the stamps.
I just love this and yeah it's been done a bazillion times.
But I love it.


Oh and the page protectors are on the project life size.
Pockets. 
So that'll be fun to do on this trip which is called
Over the COVID Tour
😂

 

1 comment:

Holli said...

loving those colors and the stamping makes it pop!