Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Mirrored Monochromatic TN pages

I've been checking out a bunch of traveler notebook peeps
and I adore their simple yet elegant posts.
Very minimal.
I have trouble with minimal.
Obviously.
So I took these pictures this morning and really couldn't
wait to scrap them. However, I kept piling things on.
Actually, this is not as simple as the others.
I kept the 3x2 pictures on the 4x6 photo paper because
A. I can't cut straight (not that sraight is important
but every now and then it's nice.
B. I wanted to try minimal.
C. It just screamed monochromatic.

Well - the left is the back of the first page of the book and I really
didn't want black again so why not white.
And then the rest just sort of evolved - not quickly, 
but here we are.
Love the stamping (Studio Calico, Recollections, Tim Holtz.

2 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

I love your travel notebooks. I can feel your travel excitement :)

Holli said...

i love this look! cant wait to see more of the travels