Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Mixed Media - Bold colors

I also made this page ahead of time and when a former
co-worker and pal of mine who took this picture of me
in our work space many many years ago
1980ish and felt it was perfect with my red dress.
And didn't my dress/outfit SCREAM to go on this page.
Of course it needed some taming so I added
the big envelope - I tried red (as I do have red ones) but
it was too much and the blues didn't match.
Love all the little deets that did tame, the flower bouquet 
and the dictionary paper and that doily.
I love doilies.
On the fun side I did journal about my "catch phrase" at work.
This was back in the 80's and one had to catch the phone
by the third ring. I was their secretary, however,
when tied up and unable to answer 
I felt it necessary to sing out "get that it could be the phone" 
due to their lack of attention lol.
Not really their job unless it was THEIR phone.

dylusions paints swirled with a paint brush
no talent necessary

1 comment:

Holli said...

i absolutely love this page the fun colors and don't you look sassy!!!!!! love!