Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Travelers Notebook - "This is life"

I made the tag 'just because' and I figured one day 
I'd get to use it and today is that day.
Took this photo of my main man and the tag
totally expresses the man he is.
We have an amazing life.
Anyway, we were having fun on the boardwalk.
 I decided that the photos didn't need a page per se
so I rooted through my numerous PL cards
and found the perfect one.
I didn't like the other side - so I stapled another PL
card I liked better and added
 more mushy stuff.
I was going to leave it just like that but....
 I just couldn't lol.
Too much white space.
Therefore, I just added stuff I had hanging around.
No rhyme No reason.
OH and I tucked a tag in between the PL cards
in case I wanted to add more deets.

1 comment:

Holli said...

lol love that you filled in the space on the white card i had to put my sunglasses on from the glare...LOL