Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Mixed Media - "no beauty shines brighter than that of a good heart"


Love how this turned out.
You may remember I did this page ahead of time 
in a "just because I could" frame of mind.
Using inks and watercolors with stencils I had
trying to make a "scene."
The sun that I drew and the clouds I made were from
thread. 
And it looked stupid.
So I pulled them all off the page which then required
some covering up.
The sun I tried to fix it with just wasn't quite right
but I had this doily thingy for cake decorating more or less
The clouds were stamped on cardstock and I
had the creative moment in swishing white paint across the clouds.
Love the photo of Annie and Owen but the background
had a lot going on AND I screwed up the 
photo after it was printed and no covering that up.
SO...I fussy cut it out.
I'm liking that look.
Having them framed on top of a bird looked fun.
I had to cover up the original TH sentiment because it didn't
go with the photo.
I also decided a title wasn't required.

1 comment:

Holli said...

awwwww such a sweet pagae of the grands fits perfectly!