Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Travelers Notebook - My boyz

I have a unique set up in our RV/Coach/Home where my 
scrapbook supplies are out there on my desk.

It ain't packed and stowed
.
So I keep my TN and mixed media album available and as 
I stand or walk by I toss things about.
I love designing that way.
Anyway, I had the "wanderlust" photo/card for awhile a
long while and no idea the mfg.  and
never found the perfect spot so I made one.
For no particular reason.
and I also had just purchased those butterflies die (TH ofcourse)
so they neeeeded to be used.
I also purchased that circle/bubble die which is like all one
swoon - I can make my own "cutfile" which for some reason I left empty.
Anyway, what better manly thing to add to a page of my boys
than butterflies and bubbles.

1 comment:

Holli said...

those butterflies fit perfect on the page and the colors makek me swoon