Tuesday, May 26, 2020

I have a couple of albums going on...

Mostly because I've been playing with watercolors, Tim Holtz inks,
sprays, crayons, and oxides oh my...
However, I was dabbling in this album before I binge watched
Tim and decided that I had to have his product.
But I digress.
Saw this photo of our beautiful granddaughter and I was like
SO WHEN DID SHE GET TALLER
and more grown up.
When did that happen?
Obviously, when I wasn't looking.

This is my "Wonder" album - mixed media artist album
from Michael's, I think.
I created some pages uses watercolors, sprays and dylusions
that you may have seen some previews here.
Anyway the rainbow drips did the trick, add a TH sentiment
with a doily and and inked up butterfly from
messing the TH inks.

Love how it turned out.

2 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

Lovely travel journal.

Holli said...

ummmm when did Annie get those long legs? i love the page the colors (swoon)