Tuesday, May 19, 2020

TN-Pages and this album is complete

It appears I need to create a new album as this one
is chock full of goodies and quite thick.
I also rearranged some pages so my bad if you're seeing reruns.

I love these tags I made and had no good reason why they
couldn't be included. 
Creating these tags has been a lot of fun and
you'll see more no doubt.
 I changed up using colored cardstock because well while
white is fun - I was bored so here we are.
I love how they turned out.
 I didn't overthink things - I know shocked me too
but it was soooooo FUN and liberating. 
On the Louisville Slugger page I had at first made smaller
photos but decided big was better, so I fussy cut
the smaller photos and popped them in the title - and the extra bat.
I handmade the baseball - I know such as stretch for my talents. LOL.
I handdrew the flower under hello - and fussy cut those flowers.

I also managed to use EVERY SINGLE license plate and state
embellies on these pages - and I have like 6 USA state sticker packets
mostly thanks to my pal Holli.

 Love how the pages turned out it was fun stamping,
fussycutting and digging through
my pile of alphas for the titles and premade embellies.


Love using the premade watercolor papers I made using TH
inks, crayons and markers. They make such pretty embellies like the
flowers in Run for the Roses page.
I rolled with that too.
I'm really happy with this album - it is quite thick
and I feel it's getting too cumbersome.
I'm debating whether to roll with a "real" premade TN
but I get so aggravated because once you use one thin pop dot
the book blossoms even more - 
even one thin photo on many pages it plumps up so 
dimension makes things worse...
So.....decisions decisions.

Studio Calico, Bo Bunny, Tim Holtz


x

2 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

Looks amazing!!! Love the tags and paper bags for texture.

Holli Hicks said...

oooooo look at you go! loving the details....