Sunday, October 11, 2020

Halloween tags for the grands

 I really had a great time doing the tags.
Normally I do cards but I wanted to do something different
so tags it is.
I also send $1 being the big spender that I am
and I'll be attaching them on the back with 
double sided tape.
I love how they turned out. 
And I'm also impressed that I used stash AND I was
able to get those Tim Holtz dies done.
 
That Halloween die with the 4 characters has a lot of itty bitty parts.
   I so do NOT do well with itty bitty parts.
Howver, I did find out that
IF YOU DO ONE CHARACTER AT A TIME AND REFER
TO THE PICTURE ON THE FRONT OF THE PACKAGING
 THERE'S A GOOD CHANCE ONE CAN GET 
A FAXSIMILE THERE OF 
OF THE CHARACTER.
Just sayin....
Anyway it worked for me as I tried to do them all at once.
Total disaster.
 
I did some fussy cutting and the background was made from
Tim Holtz oxides and distress inks.
Sadly I didn't make notes but basically, 
yellow, orange, brown and black.

 

2 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

Love the mixed media background and they will love the $1.

Holli said...

look how cute they camem out!