Sunday, September 27, 2020

Travelers notebook - Let's go

Using up them PL cards and when it's perfect, well there ya go.
24/7 - 365
Why yes, my darling sweet hubby (99% of the time) spend
all that time together.
We live full time in our RV and travel 6-7 months (more or less)
out of the year traveling.
Which is such a blast, we have a lot of fun.
Then because I could I made another page that turned out really cute.
TH butterfly, Art-C, Studio Calico, TH, Dear Lizzy stamp.
On the backside I glued this envelop and tag because
I really didn't want to have to embellish another couple of sides
only because I feel I have too LOL.
It's a thing.
So I really wanted to write more about our adventures a bit 
more so that worked out really well.
I have chatted about us being together 24/7. You can read about that here.

A fun time we had before leaving was getting to hang out with the
grands in which was a lot of fun and good food.

It worked out well with journaling on the left and photos on the right.
Used some TH on it - Studio Calico PL & stamps, MS alpha punch, oh my
new dragonfly stamp. Had to work that in.


 

2 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

Lucky you~ traveling so much and not a worry one !!! Love your pages and your pictures you post!!!

Holli said...

oooooooo fun times and look how big they are getting!!