Monday, February 17, 2020

Watercolor album pages - scrapped!

Well I know you've seen these before.
Several times I'm sure.
However, they were so much fun I decided that
in some cases photos are now required to grace the pages.
Since I had an extra photo of our campsite and since  it
just fit perfectly on this page
that had already been stamped with a title
made it very easy to pull this page together.
 My psychedelic
winged granddaughter was perfect for
this wildly colored page.
Love the sentimentsand I handcut the title.
I KNOW.  
I've been totally watching way too
much of Lisa Fonseca on u-tube.
LOOK HER UP.
She hand-draws 
EVERYTHING.
and everything is stinkin'
ADORABLE.

But it works with the psychedelic vibe
 - LIKE totally.
I cannot express how hard it was for me to put that handmade title out there
because it's not "perfect."
(Like my pages are perfect LOL, but.....)
But I'm over that now and may do it more often.
 And the music man worked because it was already
titled "dream a little dream".
Owen could be a rockstar if
he keeps working at it  and practicing
one day he'll be a gifted musician.
Guitar, keyboard, sax (to name a few).
This book has been really fun.
From creating the watercolor pages to finding
the perfect photos to grace the pages
along with the perfect embellishments.

So stamps and diecuts and thickers and words and stickers.
Oh my........

2 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

Sooo PERFECT!!! love what you created here!!!

Holli said...

omg! so stinkin cute!!!! loving them,,,