Monday, February 3, 2020

Watercolor - album complete - Photo Heavy!!!

I really didn't have a plan when I started.
Shocking I know.
I just wanted to do something fun without an agenda.
So this is the FIRST page (after this NONE are in order
except for the LAST page)
Why it loaded out of order I have no clue.
Anyhoo.......👀
When I did the pages I did all the right side pages first
and then came back and did all the left side.
 Some are complementary pages and some are
what the heck was I thinking LOL.
If you recall It started out as sunflowers and quickly
evolved into "scenes" because I don't do sunflowers
freestyle well.

 I incorporated stamping and stencils.
Some worked out well, and some as you can see above
right - cover up was required.
 This one really had to be side-by-side because what else
can you do with a spider web.
 It was a lot of fun to do.
Very freeing.
And extremely relaxing.
 Not sure what I want to do but I did go out
and by another mixed media album like
this only BIGGER. Because honestly, I'm tired of small.
Actually, I LOVED doing ALL SIZES 
and I miss that.
 Some I included stickers on because why not.
And don't these rock?
 I finally used the "because" stamp I had forever written
in Ali Edwards handwriting.
They have been in an out of the give away piles for years.
Glad I kept them.
 Aren't you glad I didn't bore with doing the LEFT side
and THEN doing BOTH sides in posts. 😂
 You're welcome.
 Tried something different here.
No guts no glory eh?
 Had to get in TH coffee stains because what book
would be complete without it.
 And the TH critters.
As you can see there were some stamping issues
but I can work with that.
And I think I removed that annoying butterfly too.
 I must have been having quite the day for this one.
Very dark and "dramatic" LOL.
and yes I fussy cut those hearts out. I think I
ripped the page out because I didn't like the direction.
It's okay to think this is bizarre because I do.
 No matchy matchy going on here.
 I actually did the mushrooms twice.
Forgetting I already did it but one is ink
and one is modeling paste.
 So it's different and allowed LOL.
No rules.
 I had a leftover photo and it worked perfect
with this page. If you'll remember that I had that
"Our adventure together" already stamped on there.
I may or may not journal because this picture is in my TN.
Did the rainbow effect here because why not.
This is the last page and aren't you thrilled LOL.
Anyway, the TH critters are on the back cover and I wasn't paying
attention that it wasn't paper - because I screwed up 
the stamping part - like twice (see above).

And that cover is slick so I had to wait forever so it wouldn't smear.
All in all I'm thrilled with this and can't wait to do another.
A bigger another.
😍

2 comments:

Holli said...

i absolutely love everything about this you have inspired me to try something different THANKS!!!!! all the colors look awesome together too

Debbi Tehrani said...

Beautiful work, Lynn! I need to try something like this. I'm so chicken when it comes to mixed media.