Monday, February 24, 2020

Travelers Notebook - Bad Hair Day

LOL.
I have traveled the country over and
found Walmart Hair Salons do a pretty good job.
It's hard to get into a regular salon, so on
the road, this worked.
Until here.
Sigh.
All I wanted was to get the mullet I had going on gone.
LOL.
 So ole Larry took the clippers and bam - really
really really short in the back.
Mullet gone.
But the top was just not right. So I went
back to WM a couple days later,
but not to ole Lar and had it fixed.
Which made it all shorter.
Like a pixie.
I haven't had a pixie since I was was 5.
Okay may it was until the 7th grade but still.
This is the back of the envelope.
Love that sentiment from the PL cards.

Studio Calico, some real old PL cards, washi.

2 comments:

Holli said...

It really does not look bad I like it!!!! Love lo too!😘

Vivek Zarekar said...

Hehe.....That's so sweet. I'm glad that you shared this with us. :)