Thursday, February 20, 2020

Travelers notebook - using ephemera

I have started to collect stuff from restaurants, et all. Especially if it has the logo and especially if they're envelopes. So for Valentines day - it was laid back for us, except for the call from the Apple store to pick up my laptop. It needed a battery, and of course, my laptop the battery is glued in tight so naturally a professional is required. And a new keyboard. Woohoo!!!! 

Anyway, I used this red tag, tucked it in between the pages, because I felt V-day did not require a full page. So, fun die cut and enamel hearts on the front (and a premade leftover V-day title) and the journaling on the back. 

Quickutz dies, hero arts stamps 

2 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

So cool!! Love what you are creating :)

Holli said...

omg!! super cute love it!