Friday, February 7, 2020

TN - You're Invited

 How cool that I found this project life card that has probably been around for awhile.
And it was perfect.
We were invited to our cousin's wedding,
a small affair and one where I only needed them
to be the star of my page.
 So attached to the back of the project life card is their photo
and a bit of embellishment and journaling.
And of course, I had to create a card and I 
wanted it to be girly-pretty.
And, of course, pinterest rocks again.
This is a "lift" of a card I found and it had an embossed
front - I don't have any embossing so I tried to
mimic the look with white on white hearts.
And of Course a doily and bling.
I wanted a different sentiment on the inside and
I love that sentiment - it's perfect.


Used up some ole flowers that could be either prima or recollections.

1 comment:

Holli said...

what a great idea! i absolutely love the card and beautiful bride!