Saturday, January 11, 2020

Travelers Notebook - Our meet up at Chili's


Every so often and mostly when I'm in town
my pal Barb and I get together.
Since she lives north and I live south
we meet in the middle at Chili's and wine and
dine our bad selves in the midst of
yaking and yuking it up for several hours.
We even make friends with the servers because
we are there for awhile.
So I saved the bag the utensils come in and
don't it make a mighty fine place to put a tag
with some rather lengthy journaling on it.
 And there are more of those fussy cut flowers I've used
on previous pages - because waste not - want not
and the work so well on this page.
And this page wouldn't be complete without some
Tim Holtz snark going on.

Studio Calico - because I have a lot.
Tim Holtz - because I have a lot.
And it all works so well.

1 comment:

Holli said...

love the page and a great idea to save the utensil bag! another idea i will lift hehehehehe