Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Travelers Notebook - Moments like this

I put this page together prior to knowing the photos
that were going to be used.
I do love creating like that - and then going
on the hunt for the perfect pix.
I also used papers that had been previously punched,
 using the negative space
which I thought looked neat.
Of course paper tearing adds to the texture
and a bit of fussy cutting on the flowers
from really old Studio Calico 6x6 paper pads.
And of course the paper pads are all smooshed
around in my drawer so I'm unable to shed a light
on which 6x6 pad was used because
you can totally mix and match those papers.
 And those clipboards.
Sigh.
Love them!
So I printed 1x1 photos to fit the clipboards
and I love how they turned out.
Can't go wrong with photographing critters and I do love
to catch them on my SD card,
however, they can be persnickity in their posing.
Just sayin....
And, of course, the adorable "monster."
Old Studio Calico papers and some Tim Holtz.

1 comment:

Holli said...

Cool idea on the negative space I may steal it! Page looks great! And those clipboards (swoon)