Friday, January 10, 2020

Watercolors- I got carried away....

 Well I fell in love with watercolors because you don't have to be an artist
when mucking it up in the paints.
Here I did some flowers - more or less, and decided
why NOT use STAMPS.
Gasp!
I also decided not to bore you by doing these pages one-at-a-time. Much better to see all the pages.
At one time. Wouldyoubelieve I have another batch coming up.

I got braver on this page and I decided that using a doily
and mooshing paint around would be fun.
Well...see that ugly blog behind the flower stamp?
It didn't go well. 
So there's the big cover up. 
LOL.
More stamps and a punched butterfly just to round things out.
You should've seen the doily used in the first Santa
page from yesterday's post.
It's a pretty melon color.
 Not to be deterred on the same night I decided that
why not make "scenes" in my watercolors.
So this page evolved with some Tim Holtz stamps
and stencil.
I believe this one is my favorite.

And then disaster struck.
I have no idea what happened here but it was ugly.
I stamped the jar and felt that it was toooo bold
with the ink and tried to settle it down some.
Well...
I scrubbed and mooshed and there ya have it.
I'm gonna keep because 
why not.
Learning curve.
Oh and that punch - made that adorable bow.
Scored that baby from Tuesday Morning for $4.99. 💜

I'm really liking this watercolor thing, however,
I don't know what else to do with the album right now.
Not sure if I'll add photos or words or what.
Suggestions from you wouldn't hurt my feeling.

1 comment:

Holli said...

i am loving your watercolor pages they are amazing!!!!!!