Thursday, January 9, 2020

Travelers Notebook - Christmas pages


These pages are fun and I love the Santa peeking out.
I love it so much I did two pages that
don't belong to a 2-pager but because I liked
how I placed the embellies I decided to do it twice.
So no sense in boring you with two separate posts.
I fussy cut those flowers out of an OLD Studio Calico paper pad.
They work really well for Christmas pages. 
If you look at the pretty melon colored doily - that
came from doing some watercolor pages that 
you will see in tomorrow's post.
Since I got carried away -with embellies and posts that
I need room for journaling, hence the 2nd page
with an envelop and card tucked inside.
 We had a lovely time at Tom's sister's for Christmas Eve
and that cutie patootie at the top was the star of the night.
 Love the sentiment on the card and there's
plenty of room on the back for journaling.

 Below I carried on with the adorable Santa because
I could and it looks really cute on this page
with those darling fussy cut flowers.
So my son sent me that Christmas ornament that
looks like him - what a neat gift.
So of course, there's a page.

More Really OLD Studio Calico and Tim Holtz.

1 comment:

Holli said...

Ooooo those Santa’s make me (swoon) what a great 2 pager we’ll done my friend!