Tuesday, February 15, 2022

St. Patrick's Day cards for the grands

Did them mostly alike because I really don't have
enough St. Patty's day stuff for 10 different cards and 
I kinda of enjoy making them alike yet somewhat different.
😂

Used some tissue paper in the background and I really
like the scrunch - gives it some texture.
I used the Tim Holtz 3D die cut for the clover and it
also has the heart on it too, sooooo might
as well get a 2-fer. 😊
I got to  make them pretty, although the look pretty in white.

I used oxides for the clover; rustic wilderness and fossilized amber.
It didn't quite turn out how I envisioned but it works.
That rainbow die cut is Sissix.
It's a really cute set I use quite a bit.
Itty bitty hearts and stars from a Tim Holtz thinlits hearts
and quickutz for the stars.

The inside Happy St. Patrick's Day is stamped in
green along with a few stamped clovers.

 

No comments: