Monday, February 21, 2022

A stamped, inked, crayoned, stenciled Album Cover

Yesss, another one.
I can't resist.
This was stamped with no rhyme no reason
except I liked them.
Similar to the last one, I glued 2 thin chipboard
together 5.5x9.5.
Then with some rustic wilderness oxide and stain, 
and kitch flamingo and picked raspberry oxides
using the slide and scoop method
I managed to get it all over the gesso.



Because I didn't want to be lame 
and do the same thing inside 
I decided that stamping a glass jar
and filling it with flowers would work.
Using Tim Holtz crayons I sort of watercolored
the flowers and jar
and then swished some vintage photo
all over - to antique it.



The second page was a new stencil for the winged
creatures and TH dots. 
Using the spray and splat method.
Faded jeans and picked raspberry.


The guts are comprised of scraps and leftovers from
other albums.

I love to use paper bags in my albums.
They just fun to tuck a bunch of really cool stuff in.

I want to have a couple of different albums going on.
You know I have the "travel" album that chronicles are
exciting life on the road, but I also
other photos: like mostly the grandkids, or any photo
that I feel like scrapping using
 a different approach.
Keeps things interesting.....

 

No comments: