Sunday, September 27, 2020

Traveler's Notebook - Love this life!

I decided, based on past TN's that it's not a good idea
for me to have photos on both sides.
Therefore, in the midst of the this TN that has been
going on for awhile, I'm changing
it up to have embellishments on the left, photos on the right.
And shake it all around.
😂
Also, I have run out of 4x6 photo paper (gasp I know)
BUT I have a ton of 5x7 so......
It's been interesting working with that size.
Below is a series of fun photos that me and my pal Christine
did looking for that ONE photo that doesn't make
one look goofy.
As you can see it took awhile and since we look goofy
anyway, why not roll with it.
I printed the photos 1.9 square to get them all in and
really like how the series turned out.
You can almost see the fun transparency which says Seriously LOL.

Using up my stash of project life cards is going really well. 

Love the sentiment on this card and the old fashioned lady
and her little bouquet and buttons I fussy cut from a tag. 

We had a lovely Labor Day with family at Ocean Beach. 

Good food and lots of fun.    

Of course one can't be in NJ without having pizza - like a lot.
Nobody does it better.
Love the thin cracker like crust - one can eat more. 
Project life card fussy cut to the rescue again.
We didn't do much sightseeing but we did get to Twin Lights.
Very cool. 


Studio Calico PL, QK spicy chicken, TH PL cards, 
embellies and papers,
thickers.


 

1 comment:

Holli said...

love the goofy page those are fun to do.. and who doesnt like pizza!, especially jersey kind mmmmmmmmm