Monday, March 23, 2020

Travelers' Notebook - first page!

I created this notebook a few months ago, along
with my Simple Moments TN that I 
decided to use first and
finally completed a few weeks ago.
You can find it here.
 We went to the Arcadia rodeo and it was fun times.
I saved the paper tickets and used it as
and introduction/title to leave
room for photos and some journaling.
Ah, playing with nuvo dots upper left 
and they seem to work better squirting them on wax
paper, waiting for them to dry rather than
putting them directly on the page because alas,
squirting them correctly is an art form I don't seem to have
an abundance of LOL.
The atheticism of these riders is just flat
out amazing. I seriously cringed a few times they've
flown off the animal and landed hard.
 They have to be hurtin' puppies after some of the landings
they make.
Just to refresh your memory and mine, here is the TN
I created. 
Love that it's "rustic" looking.
Something different.

2 comments:

Holli said...

Love the rustic feel of this great job!!!!

Connie Mercer said...

love that milk cap!! Perfect for your project!!