Wednesday, March 25, 2020

All sorts of cards for April.....

It's a busy month - lots of fun birthdays...
so for my granddaughter Amelia who's turning 8.
Love that little girl stamp.
Very fun.
 Pinterest strikes again and love this card for
an 8 year old grandson.
Except for the stamps, the 8 is freehand.
I really need a more talented free hand LOL.
 And Easter is popping up and love this
fluffy duck card for the grands.
Pinterest strikes again.
 A kickin' birthday card for a soccer afficienado.
Scoured the internet and found a soccer ball I could fussy cut.
 A friend of mine asked for a special card as one of
her friends is turning 100.
Can you imagine?
Lots of really old Studio Calico papers going on here
as well as thickers, stamps and Tim Holtz.
Now I need to mail them out.

2 comments:

Holli said...

Look at you card making queen the kids are gonna love them as much as I do

Connie Mercer said...

Good job!! They will love them :)