Saturday, March 28, 2020

Learning about pencil lines

I have been watching Susanne Rose on u-tube - she
rocks the art journals. Check her out.
In the meantime,
I purchased a stencil that was of a sun and rays.
Well...
I decided this album needed to have a cover other than the original
so I used some watercolors and painted over the gesso
and dabbed on the stencil.
Well, juicy dabbing results in lots of colors running amok.
Together.
Messy.
Therefore, drastic action was required and I decided to add more
watercolors because I blending would help.
But it came out as one big blob.
Enter the pencil.
And in scribbling lines that I think a flower should look like
and shazam.
It looks pretty cool.
Now I need a 'saying', a sentiment, a title.
Any suggestions?
Nothing has spoken to me.
Yet.

1 comment:

Holli said...

I absolutely love this page... think think think... yup I got nothing for a title... hmmmmmm