Wednesday, May 25, 2022

July 4th tags for the Grands-Update

 - Some assembly required...
🥸
Mostly cardstock with a dash of vintage photo ink 
around which it looks like I forgot
to do on the kraft paper.

This took an assembly line (though I did a run-through on one card)
to see if what's in my head translates on paper.
The stars and liberty bell are 
old Quickutz dies. 
The itty bitty ones pop out of big USA letters so I
now have a bazillion USA letters in white
in case you're interested.
I was debating if I actually wanted to put them on a card
and decided nah...but It need something.
So I decided to maybe make it like a tag but it needed
some edging so I pulled in the color
from the bell - which I did remember to distress.
One in a row.
I love the banner sentiment even though it's obvious.
But I remembered I had this cool post card stamp that would
make it kind of a really cool tag.

I added some stamping to the back of the card
and I thought it turned out pretty cool.
TH stamps except for the stamp cancel. 



No comments: