Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Belated Birthday Card featuring Gertrude

 Another birthday card for my granddaughter who 
loves the color purple.
Would you believe I have like a gazillion pounds of paper
in my stash and NOOOO shade of purple in it.
Soooo....TH crayons to the rescue along with the 
TH die Gertrude. 
Not too many moving parts to Gertrude.
I like that.
I also jacked the sentiment "Be flamazing" that
originated from one of TH's makers.
LOVE IT.
And since I hail from FL - the flamingo is perfect.
My friend Brooke gave me the paper and
I have no clue the mfg. but I love it.
Also fussy cut some flowers for depth.

More flowers on the inside with some stickles going on
and homemade enamel dots with some black stickles.

Oh and I used my handwriting on the sentiments.
I had a good day with the penmanship.
Woohoo!

No comments: