Thursday, May 19, 2022

Jumped into the Junk Journal

because you can never have too much junk and journals/albums said no scrapbooker ever.

I DREW THAT EMU.

I really don't draw that well but wonky is really good or even thought I could
but goofy is okay in s/b'g.
It's been fun so it's all good.
The die behind the emu is new (as in just got it and have been lusting for it)
and love it in the background along with a snarky saying
. I didn't realize until now that 
I used it on side by side pages 😐
its all good.
The other side is my parents with my dad's parents on their wedding day.

I've been following Susanne Rose Arts and 
I love her well pretty much everything she does but I 
starting a junk journal intrigued me so
here's another page.
So the pages with the cute toddlers - one is my mom
(see arrow pointing) and she came in second at a beauty contest.
I'm bummed that newspaper was torn on HER side
but some is better than none and does add that something something
to a heritage/junk journal page.
Very fun.

It is sooo much fun to do because your just glue
random pieces of paper, slap paint and gesso around artfully
and then do whatever you want.
I did find some of these pages perfect for some heritage 
photos, mixing it with new and some pages
may or may not have pictues.
GASP!
I know. 






No comments: