Monday, May 31, 2021

Scrappy pages in my 6x8 album

Actually, all the parks have pamphlets of some sort
and it tells so much more than I would
wanna chat about in the journaling
which as you can see not.real.chatty.
 
 Then there's OMGEE put stuff on the photos.
I like to think I was over that a long 
time ago, but alas, I don't really mean it LOL,
 
So just to keep things steady on in my mind
for these photos I didn't add too
much embellies.
I did flip the pamphlet only because I punched
the holes on the wrong end but
found I love it because it sort of encompasses the 2 pages.
I do have to say, that the 3x4 page pockets
also present a challenge.
The majority - and I mean majority of my photos
are landscape.
Had to do some tricky photoshop although
I do admit that cactus are perfect for portrait.
I'm getting better.

 


 

1 comment:

Holli said...

ooooooooooo I like with what you have done here great photo