Sunday, May 30, 2021

Scrapping in my new 6x8 album w/page protectors

I'm really excited to start this album. 
It works perfect in my space and gives me a break from
Travelers notebooks.
I love them - but I want something more to
protect my photos.
They have several different protectors
which is a challenge for me.
Sure, I could get just 6x8 but where's the fun in that.
So you may be aware of this first page as in the challenge
my friend Brooke and I were challenging
each other with sketches and embellishments.
We did four and are on the blog.


This is a 2 pager in which the 2nd page is behind
this one. 
Don't ask....
because they're glued together.
😐
 

So I love collecting ephemera and the National Parks
are quite generous with it.
If you're a senior- buy the National Park pass
we get into each and every one free.
Just sayin....

I also buy NP ephemera - they are totally getting with it
now and have a bunch of really cool stickers and patches and
they have a date stamp (for the passports). 
Love how it's turning out.

You can see the entire album cover here
You can see Brooke & I's challenges here, here, here & here

1 comment:

Holli said...

im so digging these pages