Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Scrappy pages continues with more from Saguaro NP

There is an east and west side to the park on different sides
of town which allows for different
plants and species.
Also some exciting roads getting too and fro in the park.

Above and below was when we hung out and had
lunch at Jerome which is a totally cool
place to go. Also taking back roads and hanging on
Route 66 - so many things from yesteryear.

We also took the long - short cut to the Grand
Canyon. As we've been there 3 or 4 times - first time
for me on our honeymoon 💗
and it never fails to be it's beautiful self.

Not too much journaling on the canyon 
but I did get chatty 
about the drive over.

I also found I liked the pamphlets going that
direction, however, I'm afraid there may be some
inconsistencies. LOL.
 

3 comments:

I'd Rather be Scrapbooking said...

Lynn you are amazing at pocket pages😱 I'm loving these! I love the different sizes as well, where do you get yours?

Murphy's Law said...

I got them at Hobby Lobby along with the chipboard albums that can be decorated any way you want.

Holli said...

LOOKS LIKE YOU GOT YOUR KICKS ON Route 66 :)