Saturday, May 29, 2021

The 4th Scrapbook Challenge with my pal Brooke

It was a fun challenge, again. I find all challenges fun, more or less LOL.
Buttons, tags, stamps, ribbon and doilie and the sketch below.
She totally nailed it.
I think this one is a favorite.  
Love the photo of her son and hubby. 
My "doilie" was a cool thing I had from pink paislee.
Brooke sent Today at 9:29 AM
I love Thickers. The loves part of my title are foam thickers.
Brooke sent Today at 9:29 AM
My tag is the arrow patterned paper....cut it up and used it to layer
 

 
 My challenge from Brooke gave me a 2 spread - which I only did one
and thought what the heck - lets do a 2 page.
See that photo with my big mouth open - only a long lost
cousin I haven't seen in 40 years took it.
Love that nothing changed since we were kidlets.

 My challenge from Brooke was the sketch below and 
patterned paper only, 6 buttons, 6 eyelets, ACK!!! 3 stamps different mediums
WHICH IS TOTALLY OVERLOOKED THAT - SO FAIL!
and handmade flowers.
Also FAIL on eyelets - I had NOT A ONE - so I used whatever
brads I had remaining - which wasn't many.
I think I had 7 and they were all different - so I used them anyway
and they totally worked.
I was so worried about brad and eyelets forgot about stamps.
Sigh.
 
You will also see this page in my new 6x8 album that you can
read about here !! It turned out so pretty I think.
Can't go wrong with oxides and stamps.

 

1 comment:

Holli said...

chALLENGES ARE GREAT! YOU BOTH ARE AMAZING