Friday, March 19, 2021

Traveler's Notebook - Start of a new album

I probably posted this awhile ago sorry for the repeat and
if I could find the link I'd hook you up, however,
love this look and it was my first adventure
with TH alcohol inks and of course, I did things wrong
but it turned out soooo right.
So this is my new TN cover - front and back the same
and since the other book was
retired - well I dug these out thinking it
was sooooo cool I had this done ahead of time, 
so this album was originally 8.5x8.5 thinking I wanted
to change sizes, do something different
and in hindsight maybe next time AND I had the thought I could use
page protectors IDEA CAME LATER(like this minute LOL)
 so I really do like working with this size so
I decided I liked the smaller size so it's 6x8.5
FOR NOW.
Love the sentiment which is a stamp-Studio Calico I think.
The next page is the inside cover which I have to
say "what was I thinking" looking at it now.
Well I'll roll with funky. LOL.
And the first event to go in is the Muprhy Reunion.
Very fun and scrappy moment.

Next the fishery - swoon.
A favorite restaurant for the food and ambience 
can't have one without the other. 
And it's very photogenice.
Did I think to take a photo with friends?
Why, no, no I didn't. 
Someone should take my scrappy badge for that
but sometimes I feel like it's too much,
ya know? Like you're just looking for a photo op.
Tell me I'm wrong.
Seriously?
 geez do I need an attitude adjustment or what. 😂

And pizza with friends where I actually remember to not
only to get a photo taken BUT to make a cameo appearance.

I tried to keep everything simple on the pages using die cuts and 
unknown hand me down embellies and get a bit more
chatting with the journaling.
2 outta 3 ain't bad.
 

1 comment:

Holli said...

that cover makes me swoon!!!! very galactic