Wednesday, March 10, 2021

The making of Olivers for Easter Cards

There are a lot of moving parts on this baby so
trying to keep track was seriously tough.
They tend to wander off no matter how careful I am.
I also decided to just go for it in making 10 Olivers for 
the grands Easter cards....
So I picked the brightest colors I had and die cut out 20.
Why you might ask,
well....
there are alot of parts and itty bitty parts so just
in case I had two.

And carefully piling them in a small bowl in order
to keep the pile piled which gave it
a real good chance that all the parts would be there
by 2's just in case.
One can only hope.


And then you have to bold, if not daring, and just lay it all out.
On a table.
Near an open window.
I did leave the really really tiny parts in the dish.
And since I decided to use whatever color caught my fancy
in putting together the bunnies.
Yup them babies are mutli-colored.
It was kinda fun, but I found I used the colors I really
liked and ran out of parts in order to 
roll the colors across the board.
Like so.........
That grass patch cracks me up and it reminds me of a skateboard.
LOL.
So wild colored bunnies needed wild colored backgrounds,
obviously not thinking it through but they looked good
when I tried them out as they were premade.
A few days before I played around with inks
and oxides and decided why not.
So I did.
HOWEVER, WHEN I BOUGHT OLIVER I ALSO BOUGHT
THE BASKET WEAVE EMBOSSING FOLDER
AND DID I REMEMBER TO USE IT???
Why NO, no I didn't 😐


 

1 comment:

Holli said...

Oliver cracks me up! these are great!