Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Theodore for the birthday card

Love Theodore even if putting him together can be quite the struggle.
Since I made different colors for most of the pieces
one ends up with almost enough for two.
And that's what happened here.
From now on when I'll building one of these adorable
characters, I shall make enough for two.
Comes in handy.
I finally got around to using an embossing folder.
I have them, seldom use them because
while others totally rock them - I seem to struggle.
However, be bold, be daring - I wanted some texture in background and
this was one way to do it.
Love how it turned out - just highlighting
some of the embossed to bring the background out even more.
"Celebrate" fit his backside perfectly and
on the inside - typical "happy birthday" stentiment.


 

1 comment:

Holli said...

he's adorable thats another one i need to get working on and the folder rocks