Thursday, June 25, 2020

Traveler's Notebook - added some pages

Shocking I know.
I can't believe how erratic I am.
But there's a lot of depending:
mojo
internet
mojo
I made this "tag" individually.
As like I didn't put it all together in one flash.
Each "page" was done at a different time and place.
But....
It seemed a good idea to make a small tag booklet.
Under that adorable twine bow is a staple.
I have a hard time leaving staples naked.
 and so they flip up.
My DH LOVES his coffee and roasts his own.
I must admit it rocks.
 So it's the roasting thing and making of the coffee thing.
Because it doesn't go through a Mr. Coffee.
Oh no....
It's a pour over.
Which doesn't take any longer than a Mr. Coffee
except you can set it up ahead of time.
 For all you TH fans out there I have no clue where that 
"flair" button came from except Studio Calico.
It's adorable all together.
Then a GINORMOUS tag from Bo Bunny adds a different
flair in my TN. Lots of layers.
 Another little TH homemade tag thing.
It wasn't quite big enough to stand alone in my TN
so I tossed it on the 4x8.5 page.
 That's the backside of the Bo Bunny tag where I cut
a hole to set those butterflies free over the photo.
I fixed it. 
I did pre-build the tag with the flower - it just looked right 
and it totally works with the photos.
Believe it or not I ran out of Colorado "license/map embellies
so I cut these out from TH license plate paper.
Love how it turned out.

1 comment:

Holli said...

oooooooo roasting beans,,,need to get jay to do that... once again you rocked it! love that lo