Monday, June 15, 2020

Photos from Canyonlands

Besides canyons there's a bunch of stuff on the surface that
are really cool. Like this split rock.
 I have such a hard time with canyons it's so tough for
me to get their breadth and scope.

 This was fascinating.

There Colorado and the Green rivers that run through Canyonlands
and eventually converge.
I have no idea which river this is but it's cool all the same.
I love the trees.
 They are soooo artistic.

Seriously.
Of course there was haze happening but
you could still see the layers and layers of the mountains and canyons.
Every scene is absolutely amazing.

2 comments:

Lynne Goebeler said...

Beautiful photos! I love Canyonlands. I think I remember you have a jeep, if you're up for adventure, take the Shafer (sp?) Trail down from the park to the White Rim trail. Just Spectacular!

Holli said...

stunning would love to see it in person