Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Traveler's notebook update...

First off - all you apple users out there having trouble with photos?
It's driving me crazy.
It won't show my recent pictures to upload and after editing them they disappear.
So far no help on line after jumping through all the hoops to fix the problem
didn't fix the problem. HELP!
😐
However, it has been fun putting these pages together and I've been trying to integrate receipts
and  pamphlets from the places we visit as the pamphlets are chockful of info.
Tom didn't have a mask so I bought him a bandana to use
from one of the gift shops on Pike's Peak.
Above they have 10 different ways to use your bandana.
I did have it oriented "portrait" but it stuck too far out.
So I flipped it after doing some journaling on the back.
It's part of it's charm. 

You do get a lot of pamphlets.

I chose this photo because it was fun and worked better than my landscape pix.
Nicknamed the Royal Gouge because it was $29 per person
to walk the bridge although they did throw in a gondola ride
which may or may not have been working because of social distancing.
The ride through Garden of the Gods - highly recommended.
It's stunning scenery and one can clambor about on the rocks if they choose.

How do you like the new look?
I'm still getting used to it and think it's kind of girly but I don't have any other picks on the format that I like better.
Sigh.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

It looks great! I love the idea of all the epherma from along the way. Thanks for always sharing your adventures!

Connie Mercer said...

very cool!!!

Holli said...

oooooooo love all the info pamplets another great way to tell the story!