Tuesday, May 7, 2019

My New Traveler's Notebook

Raise your hand if TN's annoy you when the get
bulky - it's hard to work in and hard to photo.
Well it does me too.
Although, TN's are not supposed to be bulky, but
how can you NOT. 
Dimension rocks the pages.
So I decided to not do that anymore because I was more
annoyed then creative.
Since going full time and wanting to go smaller
I picked up a few TN's that were on sale here and there.
This was one of them.
I didn't take a picture of the real cover because
it said "you are rad". 
Not exactly the look I was going for. LOL.
All the pages inside are plain white too
and kind of flimsy (not cardstock or PP weight)
so I'll shore them up as I go.
So I pulled out the staples, whacked everything up and
redid the cover.
We shall see how this goes.

Pink Fresh, Recollections cardstock & Holli's moose.

2 comments:

Holli said...

loving this looks great cant wait to see how this goes

Connie Mercer said...

Looks great!! I'm a fan of dimension too!!!